WBA/IBF junior welterweight world champion Josh Taylor returns Saturday evening against IBF No. 1 contender Apinun Khongsong, his first bout since unifying world titles in a thriller against Regis Prograis last October. Taylor enters this bout with a new promoter (Top Rank) and trainer (Ben Davison), as he continues his quest to become the first undisputed junior welterweight world champion since Terence Crawford.
Taylor-Khongsong and a full slate of undercard bouts will stream live on ESPN+ in the United States (2:30 p.m. ET). BT Sport 1 will have coverage in the UK starting at 7:30 p.m. BST.
Here are the official weights and running order ahead of Saturday night's BT Sport card:
• Josh Taylor 139.25 lbs vs. Apinun Khongsong 139.5 lbs
(Taylor's IBF/WBA Jr. Welterweight World Titles — 12 Rounds)
• Charlie Edwards 117.5 lbs vs. Kyle Williams 117.25 lbs
(Bantamweight — 10 Rounds)
• Davey Oliver Joyce 121.25 lbs vs. Ionut Baluta 121.25 lbs
(Joyce's WBO European Jr. Featherweight title — 10 Rounds)
• George Davey 154.5 lbs vs. Jeff Thomas 155.5 lbs
(Jr. Middleweight — 4 Rounds)
• Eithan James 141.25 lbs vs. Kris Pilkington 141.25 lbs
(Jr. Welterweight— 4 Rounds)